- International Air & Ocean Freight Forwarding in Canada and the USA, serving small, medium and global logistics providers; assisting US firms entering the Canadian marketplace
- Customs Brokerage Operations and Compliance positions in Canada and the USA - serving small, medium and large sized companies
- Automotive Tier 1, Tier 2 and Tier 3 parts suppliers; OEM, Motorcycles
- Retail and Consumer Packaged Goods companies; Toy companies; Athletic Equipment manufacturers
- Industrial Bulk, Dry and pre-packaged Chemicals for Pharmaceuticals and Industrial applications
- Medical and Scientific Equipment; Exploration and Oceanographic instruments
- Food companies - bulk and pre-packaged, Beverage Importers; Trading Companies
- Metals and Machinery manufacturing - Light to Heavy Industrial
Senior Executive: Country Manager, President, Senior Vice-President, Vice-President, General Manager, Director, Regional Manager, District Manager, Branch Manager
Vice-President, Sales & Marketing, Director of Sales, Director, National Accounts, Regional Sales Manager, District Sales Manager, Sales Manager
General Manager, Ocean Freight, National Air Freight Manager, Director, Transborder, Director, Customs Operations, Director, International Freight, Director, Projects
Director, Customs Compliance, Director of Logistics, Director of Operations, Director, Global Logistics, Director, Supply Chain Logistics, Director, Distribution
Director, Exports, Director, Imports, Director, Customs, Director, US Customs Operations, General Manager, Customs Operations.
Middle-Management: Export Manager, Import Manager, Customs Manager, Operations Manager, Customs Consulting Manager, Manager, Trade/Customs Compliance,Traffic Manager
Transborder Manager, Manager 3PL Services, Purchasing Manager, Logistics Manager, Projects Manager, Branch Manager, Sales Manager, Freight Manager, Distribution Manager,
Client Services Manager, Manager, Freight Audit, Manager, Nafta Compliance, Sr. Trade Advisor, Senior Customs Consultant, Inventory Control Manager, Senior Buyer, Customs
Compliance Manager, Detroit.
Supervisors: Customs, Exports, Imports, Logistics, Traffic, Projects, Purchasing, Inventory Control, Distribution
Operations: Senior/Intermediate/Junior - Customs Raters, Exports, Imports, Transborder Clerks, Pricing Clerks.
- Buckley Search Inc. is the only Internet resource for updated Canadian Salary Averages in Freight Forwarding, Customs Brokerage and Corporate Logistics.
- Executive Search: Confidential, thorough and focused on the fit of the successful candidate to the corporate culture and expectations.
- We understand the Industry and its terms of reference and ask the right questions to narrow the focus on what you want in a successful candidate.
- Our success ratio in placing qualified people in key positions is significantly higher than the recruitment industry averages.
- The best people are rarely looking and need to be approached, utilizing the latest techniques, including social media such as Linkedin and other resources.
- We have a strong internet presence. Our Google ranking is very high for key industry search terms.
- Our long-term involvement with CIFFA and the CSCB strengthens our market recognition at all levels of position authority.
- We conduct extensive and verbatim references for finalist candidates selected, according to individual client instructions.
- Background checking resources are available to the employer who wishes to utilize these for security-sensitive positions.
- Our unique position in the marketplace and the trust developed with owners and principals with firms throughout Canada provide a useful link to firms wanting to connect with other companies.
- We serve to introduce the buyer to the seller and arrange for a productive exchange of information between them, paving the way for serious buy/sell discussions to follow.
Click the thumbnails for larger versions of the Career Paths:
You can withdraw your consent at any time: Unsubscribe