Position: Air Exports Freight Coordinator - Freight Forwarding, Dorval, Quebec.
Our client is a very well-established freight forwarder in the Airport area with a strong reputation for excellence in customerservice.
They are hiring an Air Export Specialist person with 4-5 years experience in an international freight forwarder in Montreal.
CIFFA training is strongly preferred.
Strong verbal and written communications skills are essential for this position.
100% of duties are air exports.
- Receive, review, quote and process air export documentation for an assigned base of accounts.
- 5-10 air files a week as most air exports are agent controlled.
- Process and follow Shippers' written Instructions accurately.
- Prepare and process Air Waybills, Insurance Certificates, Certificates of Origin,
Consular Documents and Shippers' Export Declarations.
- Familiarity with Transport Canada security requirements
- Meet all Company deadlines for processing documents.
- Prepare and/or send advance notification of shipments and documents to shippers, consignees,
and destination offices, as required and within Company standards.
- Arrange, book and confirm cargo space on flights including consolidations.
- Close files and distribute documents in accordance with established requirements and in compliance
with export standards.
- Track and trace cargo for loading and arrival confirmation with the airline.-
- Advise supervisor of any problems or irregularities discovered within assigned transactions.
- Provide excellent and timely customer service by informing clients of the status of their shipments
- Perform other duties as assigned.
- Reply to overseas inquiries in a clear, concise and timely manner.
- Maintain clear verbal and written
communication with clients.- Arrange inland freight services.
Familiarity with Letters of Credit and Dangerous Goods is an asset-
Strong computer skills, Microsoft Office, Excel, Word
Fluently Bilingual in English and French.
Excellent Compensation and Benefits package offered for an experienced person.
Buckley Search Inc.Serving Freight, Customs and Logistics, Canada and USA for 28 years.
Tel: (416) 865-0695 Toll-free, North America: 1 (866) 996-9984
Please attach your resume to the email generated. The Subject line contains the position title already for you.
Email: email@example.com Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
KEYWORDS: transportation, freight, freight forwarding, air freight, ocean freight, trade, import, export, customs, cargo, CIFFA, CSCB, transborder, crossborder, logistics, project, analyst, pricing, tender, project cargo, heavy lift, oversized, over dimensional, breakbulk, container, shipping, Trucking, Steamship, LCL, FCL, LTL, TL, shipping, customs broker, CCS, CTCS, PLCB, LCB, Licensed Customs Broker, HVS, LVS, RMD, NAFTA, Drawbacks, Refunds, Amends, Rulings, CBSA, CBP, OGD, 3PL, B2, B3, TIB, K32, AMPS, Compliance, Audit, Remissions, Customs Specialist, Customs Consultant, Customs Manager, Customs Rater, Supply Chain, Warehousing, Bonded, Distribution, Sales, Business Development, BDM, Trade Lane, Account Executive, Sales Manager, Far East, Pacific Rim, Inventory Control, Warehousing,