Air Imports Supervisor - Freight Forwarder - Dorval, QC
A strong freight forwarder is seeking an experienced Air Imports Supervisor with a strong sense of dedication to serving the customer.
You have the experience, friendly management style, and a roll-up-your-sleeves attitude that staff respect.
• Generate shipping documents in operating system
• Schedule daily cargo pickup and delivery
• Assist sales representatives and sales department
• Generating various shipping documents and commercial invoices
• Familiarity with Transport Canada security requirements
• Track and trace cargo for loading and arrival confirmation with the airline.
• Provide excellent and timely customer service by informing clients of the status of their shipments
▪ Air import processes, documentation and regulations
▪ Excellent customer service skills
▪ Ability to work in a fast paced working environment
▪ DG Certification required
▪ 5+ years experience in Air Freight Imports
▪ Fluent in English and French
Please attach your resume to the email generated. The Subject line contains the position title already for you.
Email: firstname.lastname@example.org Email: email@example.com
KEYWORDS: transportation, freight, freight forwarding, air freight, ocean freight, trade, import, export, customs, cargo, CIFFA, CSCB, transborder, crossborder, logistics, project, analyst, pricing, tender, project cargo, heavy lift, oversized, over dimensional, breakbulk, container, shipping, Trucking, Steamship, LCL, FCL, LTL, TL, shipping, customs broker, CCS, CTCS, PLCB, LCB, Licensed Customs Broker, HVS, LVS, RMD, NAFTA, Drawbacks, Refunds, Amends, Rulings, CBSA, CBP, OGD, 3PL, B2, B3, TIB, K32, AMPS, Compliance, Audit, Remissions, Customs Specialist, Customs Consultant, Customs Manager, Customs Rater, Supply Chain, Warehousing, Bonded, Distribution, Sales, Business Development, BDM, Trade Lane, Account Executive, Sales Manager, Far East, Pacific Rim, Inventory Control, Warehousing,