Business Development Manager - Far East - Freight Forwarding - Mississauga, ON
(under exclusive representation)
Our client is a well established international freight forwarder, offering a full menu of air, ocean, ground
imports and exports, warehousing and distribution, and customs brokerage services.
With offices in key Canadian cities, they have a strong track record of organic growth over
the past 25 years.
The company is customer driven, with the focus on providing superior customer service,
innovative logistics solutions and time-sensitive problem-solving.
You have at least 3 years of external sales experience in Toronto in Far East Imports, with an international freight forwarder.
You speak either Mandarin or Cantonese, fluently, and are looking
to join a company that will reward performance and sales accomplishments.
• New business development of Far East Ocean and Air Imports
• Leveraging existing business to expand service opportunities
• Selling the firm's full menu of services at a profitable level
• Identifying new and profitable business opportunities in Ontario and across Canada
• Supporting the strategic business plan of a totally customer focused organization
You sell and effectively communicate new services by identifying the customer needs and providing innovative business solutions.
• You must have at least 3 years selling ocean/air Far East Imports services in an international freight forwarder in the GTA.
• A hunter/developer by nature; self-motivated and self-disciplined
• Strong business acumen with a keen awareness of changing market conditions
• Excellent communications skills - verbal and written; able to analyze business opportunities accurately; fluent Mandarin or Cantonese
• Self-motivated, well-organized and requiring minimal supervision
• Strong listening skills, to determine customer needs and expectations
• Good negotiating skills, able to close profitable new business
Compensation: Attractive compensation package is negotiable and provides a strong base salary,
commission/incentives, auto expenses and full company benefits
Please attach your resume to the email generated. The Subject line contains the position title already for you.
Email: email@example.com Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
KEYWORDS: transportation, freight, freight forwarding, air freight, ocean freight, trade, import, export, customs, cargo, CIFFA, CSCB, transborder, crossborder, logistics, project, analyst, pricing, tender, project cargo, heavy lift, oversized, over dimensional, breakbulk, container, shipping, Trucking, Steamship, LCL, FCL, LTL, TL, shipping, customs broker, CCS, CTCS, PLCB, LCB, Licensed Customs Broker, HVS, LVS, RMD, NAFTA, Drawbacks, Refunds, Amends, Rulings, CBSA, CBP, OGD, 3PL, B2, B3, TIB, K32, AMPS, Compliance, Audit, Remissions, Customs Specialist, Customs Consultant, Customs Manager, Customs Rater, Supply Chain, Warehousing, Bonded, Distribution, Sales, Business Development, BDM, Trade Lane, Account Executive, Sales Manager, Far East, Pacific Rim, Inventory Control, Warehousing,