Our client is an established 3PL logistics provider, offering very customer oriented logistics solutions.
Their client is a high-end consumer products firm based overseas. They need a fluently bilingual
and professional, proactive customer service attitude, anticipating client needs, responsive
and willing to go the extra mile to serve the customer. You will be involved in helping to set SOPs,
process orders, and attentively identify and resolve customer issues.
One of the key attributes the client needs and their clients expect is professionalism.
Manage in a professional manner third party logistics clients order desk which includes:
- Processing of all EDI related documents from Purchase order receiving to
sales order completion
- Control and monitor all changes ensuring compliance with customers’
- Completes the EDI sheets with accurate information
- Respond to management and third party inquiries accurately and in a timely
- Customer and Order file creation and maintenance
- Prepares file folders with order for the warehouse.
- Files to be transmitted to the warehouse in a timely manner.
- Verify all information is matching with initial order and correct as
- Review open orders to ensure integrity with respect to deliveries,
- Maintain all cancelled orders
- Review all held orders
- Update purchase order quantities, amount, and status.
- Print the shipment information and receive the shipment into inventory
- Communicate with internal dispatch department to ensure all proof of
deliveries are filed and accepted.
- Communicate on regular basis with third party logistics clients to ensure
they have required information
Experience and Qualifications:
- 3 years + relevant Transborder and Domestic Truck shipments; EDI/customs procedures
- Knows supplier conditions, deliver terms, Inco terms and purchasing conditions
- Familiar with LTL, TL
- Knows risk and insurance terms
- Excellent communication skills
- Knowledge of service levels expected by clients
- Salary is commensurate with experience and qualifications; company benefits package
Please attach your resume to the email generated. The Subject line contains the position title already for you.
Email: firstname.lastname@example.org Email: email@example.com