Business Development Specialist - Air/Ocean Freight Forwarding - Vancouver, BC
Our client is a top tier freight forwarder, globally. They are hiring a business developer who enjoys an excellent
reputation in the Vancouver area in freight forwarding. You have experience in air and ocean freight
sales development in BC. You are backed up by full sales support
and pricing divisions colleagues.
- Hunter sales position focused on new business development in the mid-sized shipper range
- International Air/Ocean freight is the focus in the 30K-500K net sales range, per annum
- Strategic marketing, attuned to the marketplace and key shipper needs
- Prospecting for new and profitable business opportunities
- Recommends solutions based on customer needs
- Closing new business involving the full range of supply chain services
- Collect vital information for proposals - RFI/RFP/RFQ -
- Coordinates proper operational handover for new customer implementation SOPs
- A minimum of 3-5 years selling a full range of international logistics services in Vancouver
- Excellent communications skills, verbal and written, and PC literate
- Knowledgeable of customer special shipping needs in the region
- Self-motivated, professional and possessing strong initiative and drive
- Experienced presenter and closer
- Salary, plus auto expenses, plus incentives program to reward achievement; full benefits
Please attach your resume to the email generated. The Subject line contains the position title already for you.
Email: email@example.com Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Anna Kevin click to Follow Buckley Search Inc.
We post frequent status updates, career articles, and industry information on our LinkedIn Company page.
Serving Freight, Customs and Logistics
Professionals in Canada and the USA.
(416) 865-0695 Toll-free, North America: 1 (866) 996-9984
Buckley Search Inc. serves the Freight, Customs and Logistics sectors throughout North America. Established in 1990, we provide highly experienced guidance in matters of career transition, industry compensation, and represent opportunities with progressive-minded companies seeking talented people for mutual growth. We are the only recruitment firm in Canada that is accepted as an Associate Member of CIFFA and the CSCB.
Click image to access free downloads
KEYWORDS: transportation, freight, freight forwarding, air freight, ocean freight, trade, import, export, customs, cargo, CIFFA, CSCB, transborder, crossborder, logistics, project, analyst, pricing, tender, project cargo, heavy lift, oversized, over dimensional, breakbulk, container, shipping, Trucking, Steamship, LCL, FCL, LTL, TL, shipping, customs broker, CCS, CTCS, PLCB, LCB, Licensed Customs Broker, HVS, LVS, RMD, NAFTA, Drawbacks, Refunds, Amends, Rulings, CBSA, CBP, OGD, 3PL, B2, B3, TIB, K32, AMPS, Compliance, Audit, Remissions, Customs Specialist, Customs Consultant, Customs Manager, Customs Rater, Supply Chain, Warehousing, Bonded, Distribution, Sales, Business Development, BDM, Trade Lane, Account Executive, Sales Manager, Far East, Pacific Rim, Inventory Control, Warehousing,