Customs Clerk - Customs Broker - Mississauga, ON - Exclusive/unadvertised
Our client is a global logistics provider offering multiple services and a great training ground for someone who wants to learn customs rating and releasing.
Do you have 6 - 18 months of customs clerical experience, focused on client deliveries, invoices, billing, spreadsheets, and responding promptly by email or phone to customer needs?
They will train you to rate and clear shipments and you can progress as far as your ability, ambition and customer service skills will take you in the industry.
• Emails are responded to within one hour of receipt both internally and externally
• Client documents are printed and matched up with the appropriate shipment – Daily
• Client files, SOPs, manuals, etc. are updated – Weekly Audit performed by the department manager
• Client spreadsheets are updated daily
• Billing is completed within a 48 hour window from release time
• Customer invoices are sent out via mail, courier, or email prior to the statements being sent to the customers
• Delivery orders are accurately completed daily
• Invoices are emailed to the right customers, with the right supporting documentation – Daily
• All invoices are filed properly – Daily
• All entries given are logged accurately into the system
• 6-18 months of Customs Brokerage experience
• College diploma in International Trade an asset
• Freight forwarding experience an asset
• Strong attention to detail
• Strong analytical and organizational skills
Compensation: Great salary and benefits
Please attach your resume to the email generated. The Subject line contains the position title already for you.
Email: firstname.lastname@example.org Email: email@example.com
KEYWORDS: transportation, freight, freight forwarding, air freight, ocean freight, trade, import, export, customs, cargo, CIFFA, CSCB, transborder, crossborder, logistics, project, analyst, pricing, tender, project cargo, heavy lift, oversized, over dimensional, breakbulk, container, shipping, Trucking, Steamship, LCL, FCL, LTL, TL, shipping, customs broker, CCS, CTCS, PLCB, LCB, Licensed Customs Broker, HVS, LVS, RMD, NAFTA, Drawbacks, Refunds, Amends, Rulings, CBSA, CBP, OGD, 3PL, B2, B3, TIB, K32, AMPS, Compliance, Audit, Remissions, Customs Specialist, Customs Consultant, Customs Manager, Customs Rater, Supply Chain, Warehousing, Bonded, Distribution, Sales, Business Development, BDM, Trade Lane, Account Executive, Sales Manager, Far East, Pacific Rim, Inventory Control, Warehousing,