Customs Operations Manager - Customs Broker - Mississauga - exclusive representation
All Candidates must have experience as Customs Managers/Team Leaders in Customs Brokerage in Toronto.
- Day to day management of Head Office Customs personnel
- Scheduling of vacations, time off, and periodic personnel review interviews
- Client contact and trouble shooting
- Technical input with respect to Government regulations, HS Classifications, Tax status, database review, Trade agreements, Customs clearance processes nationally
- Dealing with clients in adherence with corporate response program and timelines
- Working with Consulting/Compliance department for problem resolution, system upgrades, new legislation and programs
- Testing of new programs prior to implementation
- Participation in CSCB meeting, webinars and information sessions
- Working in tandem with manager of 24 hour location to ensure smooth transition between shifts and joint monitoring of files flagged for Quality Control.
- Working with accounting department for problem resolution, invoice corrections, and other issues that may arise
- Working with sales representatives for new account set ups, client visits, and set up of SOP instructions
- Provide ongoing training to Customs personnel on specific issues, new process and Customs procedures.
- CCS mandatory
- CTCS designation or course in progress
- Ability to lead and work with a team
- Provide team training with respect to processes and procedures
- Hand on style of management
- Superior excel skill to be used in data mining
- Good communication skills
- Willingness to travel if required
- Experience in client presentation, both through video conferencing or in person as and when required
- Good time management skills
- Ability to engage members of the team to create a more cohesive working environment,
- Client service driven, enthusiastic, knowledgeable
Compensation: Excellent salary and full benefits package
Buckley Search Inc.Serving Freight, Customs and Logistics, Canada and USA for 27 years.Tel: (416) 865-0695 Toll-free, North America: 1 (866) 996-9984.
Follow us on Linked in for updates.
Please attach your resume to the email generated. The Subject line contains the position title already for you.
Email: email@example.com Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Anna Kevin click to Follow Buckley Search Inc.
We post frequent status updates, career articles, and industry information on our LinkedIn Company page.
Serving Freight, Customs and Logistics
Professionals in Canada and the USA.
(416) 865-0695 Toll-free, North America: 1 (866) 996-9984
Buckley Search Inc. serves the Freight, Customs and Logistics sectors throughout North America. Established in 1990, we provide highly experienced guidance in matters of career transition, industry compensation, and represent opportunities with progressive-minded companies seeking talented people for mutual growth. We are the only recruitment firm in Canada that is accepted as an Associate Member of CIFFA and the CSCB.
Click image to access free downloads