Intermediate to Senior Customs Rater - Montreal, QC
Our client is a well-established international logistics provider in the Montreal area.
They are focused on providing service excellence in solving client problems.
Every member of the team shares an attitude of accountability, going the extra
mile to ensure accuracy and complete customer satisfaction.
Preferred areas of commodities experience include machinery, chemicals, cosmetics, meat
and other products. Our client seeks someone who is resourceful, teachable, and wants to
continue to learn and grow in a professional environment with like-minded colleagues.
• 5 years of customs rating and releasing experience in a full service customs broker
• Strong knowledge of the HS Tariff across a broad base of commodities
• Organized, detail-conscious, dedicated to providing service excellence
• CCS designation or studying towards obtaining it
• Fluently bilingual, English/French, oral and written
• College degree or Cegep Diploma preferred
Salary range: $40,000 - $50,000, according to industry experience, plus benefits
Please attach your resume to the email generated. The Subject line contains the position title already for you.
Email: email@example.com Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
KEYWORDS: transportation, freight, freight forwarding, air freight, ocean freight, trade, import, export, customs, cargo, CIFFA, CSCB, transborder, crossborder, logistics, project, analyst, pricing, tender, project cargo, heavy lift, oversized, over dimensional, breakbulk, container, shipping, Trucking, Steamship, LCL, FCL, LTL, TL, shipping, customs broker, CCS, CTCS, PLCB, LCB, Licensed Customs Broker, HVS, LVS, RMD, NAFTA, Drawbacks, Refunds, Amends, Rulings, CBSA, CBP, OGD, 3PL, B2, B3, TIB, K32, AMPS, Compliance, Audit, Remissions, Customs Specialist, Customs Consultant, Customs Manager, Customs Rater