Our client is a well established freight forwarder in the Milton area.
This position is responsible for Air/Ocean Exports.
- Prepare export documents necessary, such as air waybills, bills of lading, and carrier instructions.
- Prepare reports concerning monthly quantitative profit/loss and logistical and operational issues,
file closing and review to ensure all the above processes are adhered to.
- Coordinate FCL, LCL, consolidated container and air freight export operation according to Incoterms
- Consult with potential customers in regards to customs matters and import and export regulation.
- Ensure client quotes and invoices accurately reflect terms and conditions of multiple applicable
client contracts and agreements, taking into consideration multiple party payment
responsibilities and debit/credit status of clients.
- 2 years International Freight Forwarding experience
- College graduate preferred
- CIFFA training an asset
Compensation: According to industry experience and qualifications
Please attach your resume to the email generated. The Subject line contains the position title already for you.
Email: email@example.com Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
KEYWORDS: transportation, freight, freight forwarding, air freight, ocean freight, trade, import, export, customs, cargo, CIFFA, CSCB, transborder, crossborder, logistics, project, analyst, pricing, tender, project cargo, heavy lift, oversized, over dimensional, breakbulk, container, shipping, Trucking, Steamship, LCL, FCL, LTL, TL, shipping, customs broker, CCS, CTCS, PLCB, LCB, Licensed Customs Broker, HVS, LVS, RMD, NAFTA, Drawbacks, Refunds, Amends, Rulings, CBSA, CBP, OGD, 3PL, B2, B3, TIB, K32, AMPS, Compliance, Audit, Remissions, Customs Specialist, Customs Consultant, Customs Manager, Customs Rater, Supply Chain, Warehousing, Bonded, Distribution, Sales, Business Development, BDM, Trade Lane, Account Executive, Sales Manager, Far East, Pacific Rim, Inventory Control, Warehousing,