Air/Ocean Logistics Coordinator - International Freight Forwarding - Mississauga
Our client is in the midst of growth due to their dedication to serving their customers, and
the trust they have established with customers and carriers over many years in the industry.
They are looking for an experienced person with experience in Air Imports/Ocean Imports
to handle all aspects of Air Import/Ocean Import operations and customer service.
They want someone who is growth oriented, friendly and professional.
Knowledge of Air Imports/Exports and/or Cross-Border freight is desired
Do you want to join a dynamic company with strong growth prospects?
- Preparation ofImport and Export documentation
- Understanding and working with Deconsolidations
- Working closely with internal Sales, Operations and Warehouse
- Liaison with Airlines, Steamship companies and Trucking firms
- Proactive customer service to identify and resolve shipping problems
The successful applicant should have:
- Approximately 2-4 Years of Air/Ocean Imports experience in Mississauga in
international freight forwarding; knowledge of Transborder is an asset
- Knowledge of documentation and procedures
- Fluent communicator in English
- Fast learner with a keen eye for detail; accurate and thorough; well
- The compensation is negotiable according to industry experience and qualifications
Please attach your resume to the email generated. The Subject line contains the position title already for you.
Email: firstname.lastname@example.org Email: email@example.com