Head of Industrial Projects, Canada - Calgary, AB
To lead and manage the operational delivery of global Industrial Projects, ensuring that resources are managed appropriately and customer requirements are exceeded; specifically to ensure best practices, compliance and quality, and to constantly improve global Industrial Project’s processes, achieving optimum productivity, profitability and effective use of business assets and human resources to meet revenue, volume and profitability targets.
• Manage and develop business relationships with global and regional project customers,
agents, contractors and carriers
• Identify and actively pursue growth opportunities
• Implement and enforce sustainable HSE procedures
• Achieve operational excellence in all Project works
• Establish clear SOPs (Operative Manuals) to avoid re process
• Negotiate and execute clear service level agreements (SLA’s) with other Regions, Power
lanes and Products (OFR, AFR, CDZ)
• Contribute to the development of company initiatives
• Effectively promote exchange of staff with other Project Regions
• Promote/participate in cross-divisional activities and leverage synergies and sales with other
• Ensure the global vision and values are understood and practised
• Clear SOPs (Standard Operative Procedures) to ensure quality delivery and ensuring that
Project Logistics Management, Transport, Project Cargo Logistics Monitoring objectives are
• Continually review and improve business procedures and processes to improve
productivity, manage risk effectively & add value to services.
• Develop and implement change projects and initiatives developed at global or corporate level
based on technological and industry change directions/trends
• Develop IKO / KPI and manage individual
• Direct, supervise, manage & motivate the project team
• Post secondary degree strongly preferred
• Minimum 10 years experience in EPC/Mining house with extensive Project
cargo knowledge in the Alberta Market
• Strong Microsoft Office skills in particular, Excel and PowerPoint.
• Strong communication skills.
• Experience in leading meetings and performing presentations.
• Excellent negotiation skills
• Excellent organizational skills to manage multiple projects and deadlines.
• Ability to prioritize tasks.
• Ability to work independently
• Highly self motivated
Compensation: A superior six-figures compensation package is offered
Please attach your resume to the email generated. The Subject line contains the position title already for you.
Email: firstname.lastname@example.org Email: email@example.com