Click lighthouse for the Buckley Blog Buy 2017 Salaries
Independent Sales Agent - Canadian/US Customs, Freight & Load Brokerage - Mississauga, ON
Our client is a medium-sized, highly respected customs broker and freight forwarder with a very well
established North American market presence. The sales territory includes Canada and the USA.
This opportunity will appeal to the entrepreneurial spirit. As an independent sales agent, there is great
freedom to develop new business revenue streams and be rewarded for performance at a senior level.
You are very confident in your sales abilities and want to receive above market average compensation,
based on your customer network, new business development skills, and strong negotiating abilities.
The firm has a recognized reputation in providing superior customer service and operational support to its clients.
Remarks from the president:
"We are looking for someone with minimum 5 years’ service with strengths in all services (Cdn Customs Brokerage, US Customs Brokerage, Import and International Exports, Load Brokerage). The right candidate should be self-motivated, have Social Media and Data Base mining skills. We would be looking at a draw with a view to straight commission."
Key Duties Overview:
- Selling the firm's full range of Canadian and US Customs Brokerage, Freight and Load Brokerage services
- Prospecting, Negotiating and Closing new business in Canada and the USA
- Focusing on building long term customer partnerships
- Cultivating customers with a view to expanding service offerings and creating strong customer satisfaction
- Ensuring that the highest service standards and expectations of the customer are met
- A minimum of 5 years + experience in selling Customs Brokerage, Freight & Load Brokerage services
- Self-managed and self-motivated; a well organized, resourceful and creative approach to selling
- Demonstrates very strong communication and negotiating capabilities
- Decisive, driven and focused on customer satisfaction
Compensation: Draw against high commission payout on gross revenues
Please attach your resume to the email generated. The Subject line contains the position title already for you.
Email: email@example.com Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Anna Kevin click to Follow Buckley Search Inc.
We post frequent status updates, career articles, and industry information on our LinkedIn Company page.
Serving Freight, Customs and Logistics
Professionals in Canada and the USA.
(416) 865-0695 Toll-free, North America: 1 (866) 996-9984
Buckley Search Inc. serves the Freight, Customs and Logistics sectors throughout North America. Established in 1990, we provide highly experienced guidance in matters of career transition, industry compensation, and represent opportunities with progressive-minded companies seeking talented people for mutual growth. We are the only recruitment firm in Canada that is accepted as an Associate Member of CIFFA and the CSCB.
Click image to access free downloads
KEYWORDS: transportation, freight, freight forwarding, air freight, ocean freight, trade, import, export, customs, cargo, CIFFA, CSCB, transborder, crossborder, logistics, project, analyst, pricing, tender, project cargo, heavy lift, oversized, over dimensional, breakbulk, container, shipping, Trucking, Steamship, LCL, FCL, LTL, TL, shipping, customs broker, CCS, CTCS, PLCB, LCB, Licensed Customs Broker, HVS, LVS, RMD, NAFTA, Drawbacks, Refunds, Amends, Rulings, CBSA, CBP, OGD, 3PL, B2, B3, TIB, K32, AMPS, Compliance, Audit, Remissions, Customs Specialist, Customs Consultant, Customs Manager, Customs Rater, Supply Chain, Warehousing, Bonded, Distribution, Sales, Business Development, BDM, Trade Lane, Account Executive, Sales Manager, Far East, Pacific Rim, Inventory Control, Warehousing,