Inside Sales/Customer Service-Rate Quotations-Freight Forwarding - Mississauga, ON
Excellent opportunity in this newly created position with a growing firm.
This is a a mid-size family oriented type forwarder, that has a hands on management approach to its team and team members.
• More rate quotes and customer service, dealing with customer enquiries.
• 80% rate requests and responses to agents and customers
• 10% customer interaction (International Ocean , Air and Transborder Road, some Customs knowledge an asset) Forwarding background an asset.
• 10% qualifying leads-current sales person primarily focus on this aspect.
• We have all rates in place with carriers, but working up rates is done based on market pricing. Training would be available, if needed.
• Ideal years of experience: 4-5 years Insides Sales/Customer Service experience in Freight Forwarding.
Compensation: above industry standards
Please attach your resume to the email generated. The Subject line contains the position title already for you.
Email: firstname.lastname@example.org Email: email@example.com