Inside Sales Coordinator - Freight Forwarding
- Mississauga, ON
Our client is well-established freight forwarder in the Airport region.
As the result of continued growth they are hiring a qualified Inside Sales Coordinator;
someone with imports/exports knowledge.
• Doing Market research, working closely with senior management, identifying and qualifying sales prospects, utilizing the company's CRM systems
• Follow up of sales leads for rates quotations, after introducing the company's menu of service offerings
• Using online research tools and Excel spreadsheets to organize data, then cold-calling decisions-makers across the country
• Contacting existing customers to discover up-selling opportunities
• Recording results in a CRM system identifying customers' present and potential needs
• Working with Sales Representatives and overseas Agents to coordinate customer development activities
Please note that approximately 60% of duties are Inside Sales cold calling, and the balance of the duties
are involved with accounts maintenance, credit checks for potential clients,
RFQs, and quotations for presentations.
• 2 to 5 years Inside sales experience in an international freight forwarder in Toronto
• Excellent research and organizational skills; Excel spreadsheets, knowledgeable in INCO terms
• Self-motivated and comfortable calling for new business development
• Well-developed telephone manners
According to industry experience and qualifications, incentives and a strong base salary
Please attach your resume to the email generated. The Subject line contains the position title already for you.
Email: firstname.lastname@example.org Email: email@example.com