Inside Sales Support - Freight Forwarding
- Brampton, ON
Our client is well-established international logistics provider in the Brampton area.
As the result of continued growth they are hiring a qualified Inside Sales Support person;
experienced with Road and Sea freight, primarily Rates and Pricing, Quotations, and related
support services to external sales people.
• Qualifying and following up on sales leads from external sales team
• Follow up of sales leads for rates quotations preparation
• Contacting existing customers to discover up-selling opportunities
• Recording results in a CRM system identifying customers' present and potential needs
• Working with Sales Representatives to coordinate customer development activities
• 2 to 5 years Inside sales experience in an international freight forwarder in Toronto
• Excellent research and organizational skills; Excel spreadsheets, knowledgeable in INCO terms
• Self-motivated, displays initiative and works independently
• Well-developed communications skills
According to industry experience and qualifications, a strong base salary and commission plan
Please attach your resume to the email generated. The Subject line contains the position title already for you.
Email: firstname.lastname@example.org Email: email@example.com