Jr Inside Sales Support - Freight Forwarding
- Brampton, ON
Our client is well-established international logistics provider in the Brampton area.
As the result of continued growth they are hiring a qualified Inside Sales Support person;
experienced with Road and Sea freight, primarily Rates and Pricing, Quotations, and related
support services to external sales people.
• Entry level sales support position for sales department
• Sourcing quotations with Steamship carriers for Ocean Export rates
• Using internal matrixes for ocean import quotations
• Sending quotations to clients on behalf of sales team
• Assist in sending client invitations to golf tournaments
• 6 months - 1 year rate quotation experience in freight forwarding
• College Diploma in Freight Forwarding
• Self-motivated, displays initiative and works independently
• CIFFA training an asset
Please attach your resume to the email generated. The Subject line contains the position title already for you.
Email: firstname.lastname@example.org Email: email@example.com
KEYWORDS: transportation, freight, freight forwarding, air freight, ocean freight, trade, import, export, customs, cargo, CIFFA, CSCB, transborder, crossborder, logistics, project, analyst, pricing, tender, project cargo, heavy lift, oversized, over dimensional, breakbulk, container, shipping, Trucking, Steamship, LCL, FCL, LTL, TL, shipping, customs broker, CCS, CTCS, PLCB, LCB, Licensed Customs Broker, HVS, LVS, RMD, NAFTA, Drawbacks, Refunds, Amends, Rulings, CBSA, CBP, OGD, 3PL, B2, B3, TIB, K32, AMPS, Compliance, Audit, Remissions, Customs Specialist, Customs Consultant, Customs Manager, Customs Rater, Supply Chain, Warehousing, Bonded, Distribution, Sales, Business Development, BDM, Trade Lane, Account Executive, Sales Manager, Far East, Pacific Rim, Inventory Control, Warehousing,