Licensed Customs Broker/Branch Manager- Ft Erie, ON - Exclusive
You must have passed your Professional examination and be an experienced manager or supervisor
in a customs broker now or very recently. You will manage a staff of customs raters and associates in this thriving company
with well established operations.
You are organized, experienced; a mentor and coach who enjoys developing the potential of
staff members to their fullest. Customers trust your honesty and customer-focused attitude.
Responsibilities and Duties
▪ Day to day management of all Customs operations
▪ Hiring, firing, training, development and performance reviews of employees
▪ Key liaison with CBSA, customers and OGD
▪ Cultivate and maintain strong client relationships; provide expertise to sales department
▪ Plan, budget, analyze and project department needs; ensure high quality standards are maintained
Qualifications and Skills
- Active Professional Status in Customs Brokerage
- 5 to 10 years of Customs Operations experience in an established customs broker
- Well versed in all aspects of customs brokerage: HS Tariffs, Nafta, Refunds, Amends, Compliance
- Ideally, you are a branch manager, supervisor, or senior customs operations person
- A reputation for honesty and integrity in the customs brokerage industry
Excellent and flexible salary offering, benefits, possible relocation expenses
Please attach your resume to the email generated. The Subject line contains the position title already for you.
Email: firstname.lastname@example.org Email: email@example.com
KEYWORDS: transportation, freight, freight forwarding, air freight, ocean freight, trade, import, export, customs, cargo, CIFFA, CSCB, transborder, crossborder, logistics, project, analyst, pricing, tender, project cargo, heavy lift, oversized, over dimensional, breakbulk, container, shipping, Trucking, Steamship, LCL, FCL, LTL, TL, shipping, customs broker, CCS, CTCS, PLCB, LCB, Licensed Customs Broker, HVS, LVS, RMD, NAFTA, Drawbacks, Refunds, Amends, Rulings, CBSA, CBP, OGD, 3PL, B2, B3, TIB, K32, AMPS, Compliance, Audit, Remissions, Customs Specialist, Customs Consultant, Customs Manager, Customs Rater, Supply Chain, Warehousing, Bonded, Distribution, Sales, Business Development, BDM, Trade Lane, Account Executive, Sales Manager, Far East, Pacific Rim, Inventory Control, Warehousing,