Load Brokerage Manager - International Freight Forwarding - Mississauga, ON - Exclusive/unadvertised
This is a great career opportunity in a very well established international forwarder that enjoys a prominent
position in the industry in the GTA and across Canada. They are growth oriented and very successful.
They seek a 3PL expert; someone who is experienced and who
enjoys an excellent relationship with ground carriers, understands the operational requirements, and
has the ability to grow the load brokerage services with full corporate support.
Bring your knowledge of 3PL, your energy, and passion for success to a company that rewards achievement.
• Operations Management in third party logistics
• Vendor and client relations with superior communication and detail oriented performance
• Achieve KPI Goals established by senior management
• Pro-actively identify and communicate issues, propose and implement solutions for continuous improvement in
regards to processes, cost, service, and profitability
• Conflict resolution and problem solving
• Negotiate and contract rate agreements with carriers, reconcile established rate levels with available purchased
transportation providers, seek out new carriers to provide service at competitive rate levels
• Support Rate Quotations with knowledge of pricing methods through multiple modes of ground transportation
• Deliver cost savings / cost containment to customer and/or Groundlink
• Working Knowledge and Utilization of the appropriate TMS transportation management system
• Knowledge of active load boards, Loadlink, DAT, InternetTruckstop
• Knowledge of Microsoft Tools (Ability to leverage Excel and other MS programs, including Power Point, Outlook, etc.)
• Knowledge of the Customer's Business (Knowledge and understanding of the customer product, ability to flowchart
the customer's basic supply chain, speak the customer's language and understand the customer's key service measures, etc.)
• Knowledge of basic customs processes relating to trans border freight movements between the United States, Canada, and Mexico
• Industry Expertise (Transportation industry knowledge, including key terminology; and, general knowledge of primary customer industries)
• Geographical Expertise (Geographical understanding of the continental US and Canada. Understanding of mileage as
it relates to the passage of time, including DOT & Speed governance, including Transit time difference based on mode)
Compensation: Strong base salary, commensurate with experience, full benefits and bonus
Please attach your resume to the email generated. The Subject line contains the position title already for you.
Email: firstname.lastname@example.org Email: email@example.com
KEYWORDS: transportation, freight, freight forwarding, air freight, ocean freight, trade, import, export, customs, cargo, CIFFA, CSCB, transborder, crossborder, logistics, project, analyst, pricing, tender, project cargo, heavy lift, oversized, over dimensional, breakbulk, container, shipping, Trucking, Steamship, LCL, FCL, LTL, TL, shipping, customs broker, CCS, CTCS, PLCB, LCB, Licensed Customs Broker, HVS, LVS, RMD, NAFTA, Drawbacks, Refunds, Amends, Rulings, CBSA, CBP, OGD, 3PL, B2, B3, TIB, K32, AMPS, Compliance, Audit, Remissions, Customs Specialist, Customs Consultant, Customs Manager, Customs Rater, Supply Chain, Warehousing, Bonded, Distribution, Sales, Business Development, BDM, Trade Lane, Account Executive, Sales Manager, Far East, Pacific Rim, Inventory Control, Warehousing,