Click lighthouse for the Buckley Blog
Position: Intermodal Rail/Truck Logistics Coordinator, London, ON
Reporting to the Operations Manager, the Intermodal Logistics Coordinator is the key contact to manage all of their customers' domestic and cross-border transportation needs. The focus of the position is working with customers, shippers, vendors, and receivers to ensure the most efficient movement of product from origin to final destination.
• Daily management of all customer files and customer communications
• Maintaining a high level of customer service
• Ensuring shipment tasks are completed accurately and in a timely fashion
• Securement of shipment / transit details with highway, intermodal and rail carriers
• Loading arrangements
• Customs filing
• Document preparation and co-ordination
• Track and trace shipments
• Working cohesively with all other departments within the division
• Communicate with external vendors, suppliers and agents to ensure the timely movement of cargo
• Required to carry an after hour’s cell phone to meet the needs of our international customers
Please attach your resume to the email generated. The Subject line contains the position title already for you.
Email: firstname.lastname@example.org Email: email@example.com