National Customs Manager - London, ON
Our client is hiring for a national leadership role.
You have great communications and organizational skills and the technical knowledge of customs which
makes you a well-rounded candidate. You like to be involved and lead through setting a positive example.
This is an opportunity to work both independently and with a dynamic chief executive in growing the company's customs operations across the country. Your expertise, input and counsel in all matters of customs operations and compliance is the foundation for this growth, and you can put your stamp on that progress.
Does this sound like the type of opportunity you are looking for?
- Full responsibility for the company's Customs Brokerage operations in Canada
- Being the go-to expert in the company for all aspects of customs transactions processing and compliance
- Lead, motivate, hire, train and develop all customs staff in the Canadian offices
- Work closely with the IT department in ensuring full compliance with all customs regulatory
- The key liaison between the company and the CBSA, customers and vendors on all related matters
- Accompany sales staff to enhance new business development
- Develop a vision for growth of the customs brokerage service with ideas to capitalize on service strengths
Qualifications and Experience:
- A minimum CCS designation, Professional Qualification preferred
- A minimum of 5-10 years (+) of Customs Brokerage management experience is required
- Strong technical knowledge of Rating, Releasing, Tariffs, NAFTA, Refunds, Drawbacks, Refunds, Amends,
Appeals AMPS, Compliance, Rulings
- Proactive, dedicated to providing excellence of service to customers
- A proven ability to juggle multiple tasks and changing priorities
- Confident, a go-getter, motivated and secure
What this client offers:
- The environment to create growth with your ideas, knowhow and expertise
- An excellent compensation and benefits package
- An established industry reputation for quality
Compensation: up to 90K plus
Please attach your resume to the email generated. The Subject line contains the position title already for you.
Email: firstname.lastname@example.org Email: email@example.com
KEYWORDS: transportation, freight, freight forwarding, air freight, ocean freight, trade, import, export, customs, cargo, CIFFA, CSCB, transborder, crossborder, logistics, project, analyst, pricing, tender, project cargo, heavy lift, oversized, over dimensional, breakbulk, container, shipping, Trucking, Steamship, LCL, FCL, LTL, TL, shipping, customs broker, CCS, CTCS, PLCB, LCB, Licensed Customs Broker, HVS, LVS, RMD, NAFTA, Drawbacks, Refunds, Amends, Rulings, CBSA, CBP, OGD, 3PL, B2, B3, TIB, K32, AMPS, Compliance, Audit, Remissions, Customs Specialist, Customs Consultant, Customs Manager, Customs Rater, Supply Chain, Warehousing, Bonded, Distribution, Sales, Business Development, BDM, Trade Lane, Account Executive, Sales Manager, Far East, Pacific Rim, Inventory Control, Warehousing,