Pricing Coordinator - Int’l Freight Forwarder - Mississauga, ON
The company has a global presence and a worldwide network of offices, providing logistics solutions in all modes. The focus here is in air freight pricing.
The Pricing departments of the client maintain, and communicate pricing which is competitive and profitable. Divisional KPI’s will be achieved for increased revenue and profit and RFQ success rate.
Develop and maintain product and service pricing matrices, communicate standard pricing, and provide specific pricing for quotes, bids, proposals, and RFQ’s. Ensure pricing is competitive and also profitable in compliance with policies and procedures. Provide high quality customer service.
• Develop and maintain product and service pricing matrices, maintain pricing database, develop standard pricing based on SOP – standard operating procedure, develop customer specific pricing based on specific solution and product mix proposed, obtain approval from product management
• Assist with pricing as requested and required on all RFQ opportunities, agent and sister requests.
• Work in close cooperation and as a resource with Field Sales on external pricing requests
• Coordinate with procurement & product management regarding current cost per carrier and vendor contracts, special or seasonal promotions, seasonal surcharges, benchmark and analyze costs and pricing
• Gather customer feedback from sales colleagues regarding comparative position of rates with competitors, gather current market data for comparable service offering
• Analyze achieved cost and profitability, propose changes to standard pricing
• Ensure compliance with corporate, regional, district, and department policies and procedures
• Escalate issues to next management level if appropriate
• Minimum High School graduate, degree preferred; CIFFA training an asset
• 3 - 5 years Knowledge of International Freight Forwarding Air or Ocean
• Fluent with Microsoft Outlook, Word, and Excel
• Fluent in English, written and spoken
• Able to plan and organize a complex process from start to finis
• Able to work effectively in a time constrained environment and meet deadlines
• Able to organize and prioritize tasks, conceptual thinking, ability to formulate creative solutions
Compensation: Excellent salary and benefits package
Please attach your resume to the email generated. The Subject line contains the position title already for you.
Email: email@example.com Email: firstname.lastname@example.org