National Sales Administrator - Freight Forwarder - Mississauga, ON
Our client is a global Freight Forwarder in Logistics & Supply Chain.
The position is to maintain and develop efficient administrative reporting processes for the Canadian sales team.
• Strong experience with Excel, CRM-Customer Relationship management systems.
• Highly organized and efficient self-starter/motivated and solutions finder.
• Provide internal and external customer satisfaction
• Sales administrative processes.
• Monitor and maintain targets, offers of inside and outside sales staff.
• Required to communicate with sales people, update national sales and gross profit totals.
• Responsible to input this information thought the company’s web based sales reporting tool.
• Responsible for timely reporting as per schedule by head office.
• Responsible for annual national sales formatting, data gathering, input of data and generation of end reports.
• Responsible to assist National Sales Manager with gathering information and monthly financial recaps, Branch and territory KPI’s for reporting purposes.
• National & Branch Reports-maintain and generate sales reports with Excel applications.
• Sales Administration-responsible to maintain accurate and up to date records for sales territories and revenues.
• Responsible to maintain accurate templates for the sales and operations people to utilize.
• Responsible to order marketing materials .
• Strong experience with administrative reporting and CRMs.
• Highly organized self-starter with strong Excel background.
Compensation: above industry standards
Please attach your resume to the email generated. The Subject line contains the position title already for you.
Email: email@example.com Email: firstname.lastname@example.org