This company is dynamically managed, growing and adding highly qualified staff to
an already experienced team of customer dedicated professionals in freight forwarding.
They want to hire an experienced freight forwarder with ocean freight strengths, maybe
additional languages and open to being cross trained in additional modes if desired.
They are an effective team and the prospects for career growth are strong.
Duties and Responsibilities:
Desired Skills and Experience:
• Several years of international freight forwarding Ocean Exports/Imports experience
• Strong knowledge of Incoterms, import/export regulations and shipment procedures
• CIFFA training is an asset
• Well-connected with carriers and possessing a respected reputation in the industry
• Self-motivated, organized and able to provide proactive solutions
• Strong awareness of customer needs
· A-Z file management/multiple files at one time
· Direct industry experience
· Professional manner
· Excellent communication skills
· Rate quotation and INCOTERMS expertise
· Second language is beneficial
· Commitment to proactive customer service and communication
· Problem solving skills
· Ability to multi-task
• Customer focused
• Integrity – Being honest and ethical.
• Results oriented
• Judgment and decision making
• Time Management
Please attach your resume to the email generated. The Subject line contains the position title already for you.
Email: firstname.lastname@example.org Email: email@example.com