Click lighthouse for the Buckley Blog Buy 2017 Salaries
Ocean Imports Coordinator - International Freight Forwarding - Brampton
Our client is a well established global freight forwarder.
All candidates must have ocean import experience with a Canadian Freight Forwarder.
Due to increased volumes in International Ocean freight, they are looking for an experienced person to handle all aspects of Ocean Import operations and customer service. They want someone who is growth oriented, friendly and professional. Do you want to join a dynamic company with strong growth prospects?
• Preparation of Ocean Import documentation.
• Set up files based on pre-advise. Arrange trucker and warehouse requirements.
• Receive documents from steamship or shipper.
• Break down and distribute into files and calculate charges.
• Issue steamship release to warehouse, invoice shipments according to client rates.
• Close file, pass invoices.
• Responsible for customer contacts, followups by phone/email
• Regular work with invoices, calculations of profit and commissions, tracking and correcting mistakes
in supplier invoices
• Assure timely billing as per company policy
• Work according to project process
• Interact with international clients providing excellent customer service
• Escalate issues to next management level if required
• Contact shippers to gather documentation and shipment info, check.
• Understanding and working with De-consolidations
• Working closely with internal Sales, Operations and Warehouse
• Liaison with Steamship companies and Trucking firms
• Working with a computerized Tracking/Tracing system for monitoring the movement of ocean containers
• Proactive customer service to identify and resolve shipping problems
The successful applicant should have:
• 3- 5 Years of Ocean Imports experience in Toronto in
international freight forwarding
• Knowledge of Ocean Imports documentation and procedures
• Fluent communicator in English
• Fast learner with a keen eye for detail; accurate and thorough; well
Compensation: Strong salary and benefits package
Please attach your resume to the email generated. The Subject line contains the position title already for you.
Email: firstname.lastname@example.org Email: email@example.com
KEYWORDS: transportation, freight, freight forwarding, air freight, ocean freight, trade, import, export, customs, cargo, CIFFA, CSCB, transborder, crossborder, logistics, project, analyst, pricing, tender, project cargo, heavy lift, oversized, over dimensional, breakbulk, container, shipping, Trucking, Steamship, LCL, FCL, LTL, TL, shipping, customs broker, CCS, CTCS, PLCB, LCB, Licensed Customs Broker, HVS, LVS, RMD, NAFTA, Drawbacks, Refunds, Amends, Rulings, CBSA, CBP, OGD, 3PL, B2, B3, TIB, K32, AMPS, Compliance, Audit, Remissions, Customs Specialist, Customs Consultant, Customs Manager, Customs Rater, Supply Chain, Warehousing, Bonded, Distribution, Sales, Business Development, BDM, Trade Lane, Account Executive, Sales Manager, Far East, Pacific Rim, Inventory Control, Warehousing,