Ocean (Air) Imports Coordinator - International Freight Forwarding - Mississauga
Our client is in the midst of growth due to their dedication to serving their customers, and
the trust they have established with customers and carriers over many years in the industry.
Due to increased volumes in International Ocean freight, they are looking for an experienced person
to handle all aspects of Ocean Import operations and customer service. They want someone who
is growth oriented, friendly and professional.
Knowledge of Air Imports is an asset, not mandatory.
Do you want to join a dynamic company with strong growth prospects?
- Preparation of Ocean Import documentation
- Understanding and working with Deconsolidations
- Working closely with internal Sales, Operations and Warehouse
- Liaison with Steamship companies and Trucking firms
- Working with a computerized Tracking/Tracing system for monitoring the
movement of ocean containers
- Proactive customer service to identify and resolve shipping problems
The successful applicant should have:
- Approximately 5 Years or more of Ocean Imports experience in Mississauga in
international freight forwarding; knowledge of air imports is an asset
- Knowledge of Ocean Imports documentation and procedures
- Fluent communicator in English
- Fast learner with a keen eye for detail; accurate and thorough; well
- The compensation is negotiable according to industry experience and qualifications
Please attach your resume to the email generated. The Subject line contains the position title already for you.
Email: email@example.com Email: firstname.lastname@example.org