Pricing Coordinator - Freight Forwarding - Mississauga, ON - Exclusive, unadvertised elsewhere.
Please attach your resume to the email generated. The Subject line contains the position title already for you.
Email: email@example.com Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Our client is a Global Freight Forwarder with an an extensive global network.
They provide the full supply chain with ocean, air, truck, and rail freight.
All candidates must have Pricing experience in Air, Ocean, Truck Freight Forwarding in Toronto.
- Develop and maintain product and service pricing matrices, maintain pricing database, develop standard pricing based on SOP – standard operating procedure, develop customer specific pricing based on specific solution and product mix proposed, obtain approval from product management
- Assist with pricing as requested and required on all RFQ opportunities, agent and sister requests.
- Work in close cooperation and as a resource with Sales on external pricing requests
- Coordinate current cost per carrier and vendor contracts, special or seasonal promotions, seasonal surcharges, benchmark and analyze costs and pricing
- Gather customer feedback from sales colleagues regarding comparative position of rates with competitors, gather current market data for comparable service offering
- Analyse achieved cost and profitability, propose changes to standard pricing
- Ensure compliance with corporate, regional, district, and department policies and procedures
- Respond to e-mail and telephone requests in a timely manner
- Escalate issues to next management level if appropriate
- Any additional task or activity as requested by management
Strong Knowledge of Ocean, Air and Truck rates for Import and Export ( previous operational experience an asset )
- Strong written and Oral communication skills.
- Ability to multi-task and prioritize effectively
- Team-player , but can work independently
Compensation: from 45,000 to 55,000 with appropriate experience, plus benefits
Anna Kevin click to Follow Buckley Search Inc.
We post frequent status updates, career articles, and industry information on our LinkedIn Company page.
Serving Freight, Customs and Logistics
Professionals in Canada and the USA.
(416) 865-0695 Toll-free, North America: 1 (866) 996-9984
Buckley Search Inc. serves the Freight, Customs and Logistics sectors throughout North America. Established in 1990, we provide highly experienced guidance in matters of career transition, industry compensation, and represent opportunities with progressive-minded companies seeking talented people for mutual growth. We are the only recruitment firm in Canada that is accepted as an Associate Member of CIFFA and the CSCB.
Click image to access free downloads
KEYWORDS: transportation, freight, freight forwarding, air freight, ocean freight, trade, import, export, customs, cargo, CIFFA, CSCB, transborder, crossborder, logistics, project, analyst, pricing, tender, project cargo, heavy lift, oversized, over dimensional, breakbulk, container, shipping, Trucking, Steamship, LCL, FCL, LTL, TL, shipping, customs broker, CCS, CTCS, PLCB, LCB, Licensed Customs Broker, HVS, LVS, RMD, NAFTA, Drawbacks, Refunds, Amends, Rulings, CBSA, CBP, OGD, 3PL, B2, B3, TIB, K32, AMPS, Compliance, Audit, Remissions, Customs Specialist, Customs Consultant, Customs Manager, Customs Rater, Supply Chain, Warehousing, Bonded, Distribution, Sales, Business Development, BDM, Trade Lane, Account Executive, Sales Manager, Far East, Pacific Rim, Inventory Control, Warehousing,