Regional Manager Ville. St Laurent, QC- International Freight Forwarder - exclusive
Our client is a global company specialized in international freight forwarding that values its customers
and employees, providing a professional service designed to maximize customer satisfaction.
Benefiting from the synergy of an extensive network of offices and agents around the world, they create
integrated solutions for customer needs.
They offer a full range of air freight and ocean freight import and export transportation services and customs clearances.
The Regional Manager is responsible for all aspects of Operations, Sales and Administration for Quebec
and the Maritimes.
Running the perations in air/ocean import/export comprises 85% of duties, with the
balance devoted to client visits and development.
A solid grounding in operations and well-established experience in the local Montreal market is essential.o
The successful individual will:
- Grow new business along with maintaining excellent relations with the existing client base
- Create a marketing strategy to target potential and profitable new business for the company
- Establish and/or negotiate rates with carriers covering all modes of transportation
- Cultivating relationships with existing carriers, agents and company network offices in the US and globally
- Be accountable for customer satisfaction and ensure high quality service
- Hire, train, mentor and coach staff as needed as the company grows
- Post-Secondary Education an asset; CIFFA or equivalent diploma designation related to this position is an asset
- 5 years' minimum management experience in Freight Forwarding in Montreal; strong supervisory experience
- Well versed in all types of International and Transborder shipments
- Proven track record of developing a strong and profitable customer base
- Strong knowledge of equipment, lanes, customs, shipping documents and procedures
- Knowledge of Customs regulations and policies, freight forwarding, international and domestic transportation
- Customer service focused
Skills & Strengths:
- Results Oriented
- Customer Service Oriented
- Innovative and Entrepreneurially minded
- Communication - Being fluently Bilingual is an essential requirement
- Integrity and Honesty
- Planning and Organizational abilities
- Creative Problem Solving
- The compensation package is extensive and negotiable, according to track record and industry experience,
including profit-sharing, auto expenses
and benefits package.
Please attach your resume to the email generated. The Subject line contains the position title already for you.
Email: firstname.lastname@example.org Email: email@example.com
Anna Kevin click to Follow Buckley Search Inc.
We post frequent status updates, career articles, and industry information on our LinkedIn Company page.
Serving Freight, Customs and Logistics
Professionals in Canada and the USA.
(416) 865-0695 Toll-free, North America: 1 (866) 996-9984
Buckley Search Inc. serves the Freight, Customs and Logistics sectors throughout North America. Established in 1990, we provide highly experienced guidance in matters of career transition, industry compensation, and represent opportunities with progressive-minded companies seeking talented people for mutual growth. We are the only recruitment firm in Canada that is accepted as an Associate Member of CIFFA and the CSCB.
Click image to access free downloads