(under exclusive representation)
Our client has very well-established roots in the European trade lanes for many years and provides a flexible
and responsive menu of logistics services.
The opportunity exists for an experienced freight forwarding business developer to join forces with this firm as
a working Sales Manager, to grow the company's customers in these and other key trade lanes for them.
With a combination of external sales development and managing a compact team of outside and inside sales
developers, you have a collaborative management style and lead from the front.
This is the opportunity to exercise your entrepreneurial drive and implement creative ideas to put your stamp on the company’s growth.
This company is focused on building long-term business relationships,
it isn’t looking just for the quick hit. They want to create long-term relationships with customers.
You have the experience, the confidence and the ability to excel in this role.
They want to provide you the opportunity to be in the forefront of their growth.
- Key new business development activities in Ocean and Air Freight Imports and Exports
- Managing a dedicated team of inside and external sales people
- Preparing rates proposals and the negotiation of service contracts
- Selling the firm's services at a profitable level
- Selling logistics solutions of all of the firm's services
- Supporting the strategic business plan of a customer focused organization
- Effectively communicate new services by identifying the customer needs and providing
true business solutions.
You develop joint business solutions with the customer and the company's operations,
ensuring participants have a true understanding and support the proposed solution.
Experience and Qualifications:
- Extensive international freight forwarding sales experience in the Toronto region
- Well-connected and possessing a respected reputation in the industry
- Self-motivated, organized and able to manage people with respect and strength
- Strong entrepreneurial instincts and awareness of the marketplace and customer needs
- Seeking an environment that offers both freedom and strong support for business
- The compensation package is very negotiable, including a competitive base salary, auto expenses and a strong
personal and group incentive plan, designed to reward performance.
Please attach your resume to the email generated. The Subject line contains the position title already for you.
Email: email@example.com Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
KEYWORDS: transportation, freight, freight forwarding, air freight, ocean freight, trade, import, export, customs, cargo, CIFFA, CSCB, transborder, crossborder, logistics, project, analyst, pricing, tender, project cargo, heavy lift, oversized, over dimensional, breakbulk, container, shipping, Trucking, Steamship, Sales, Business Development, BDM, Trade Lane, Account Executive, Sales Manager