Click lighthouse for the Buckley Blog Buy 2017 Salaries
(under exclusive representation)
Our client has very well-established roots in the target trade lanes for decades and provides a flexible and responsive menu of logistics services, strong purchasing power with sea/air carriers, and has demonstrated steady growth in challenging times.
The opportunity exists for an experienced freight forwarding business developer to join forces with this firm as they seek to hire a Sales Manager, to grow the company's customers in this key trade lane for them. This is a newly created position. They have regular Import services from Chinese ports for many years.
This is a senior sales opportunity with the focus on the Pacific Rim, Europe and Europe to Mexico
Their service level is what wins and keeps their customers. They hire strong and dedicated industry professionals who work collaboratively and who achieve impressive results.
This company is focused on building long-term business relationships, it isn’t looking just for the quick hit. They want to create a partnership of synergy with an individual who is respected in the marketplace, and who wants to join forces with a company that will both recognize and reward results; they will provide the environment to utilize all of your business skills.
You have the experience, the confidence and the ability to excel in this role.
They want to provide you the opportunity to be in the forefront of their growth.
- Key new business development activities in Pacific Rim, Europe and crosstrade from
Europe to Mexico
- Market research to identify profitable new revenue streams and potential customers
- Preparing rates proposals and the negotiation of service contracts
- Selling the firm's services at a profitable level
- Selling logistics solutions of all of the firm's services
- Supporting the strategic business plan of a customer focused organization
- Effectively communicate new services by identifying the customer needs and providing
true business solutions.
You develop joint business solutions with the customer and the company's operations,
ensuring participants have a true understanding and support the proposed solution.
Experience and Qualifications:
- Extensive international freight forwarding sales experience in Mainland China, Hong Kong
- Well-connected and possessing a respected reputation in the industry
- Fluent in Mandarin (and Cantonese, ideally).
- Self-motivated, organized and able to manage a variety of business development duties
- Strong entrepreneurial instincts and awareness of the marketplace and customer needs
- Seeking an environment that offers both freedom and strong support for business
- The compensation package is very negotiable, including expenses and a strong incentive
Please attach your resume to the email generated. The Subject line contains the position title already for you.
Email: email@example.com Email: firstname.lastname@example.org