Our client is a very well-established full-service logistics provider in North America with a strong profile
on both sides of the border. They are seeking to hire a Senior Accounting Associate who has several years of experience
within International Freight Forwarding and is familiar with the unique requirements
of the Industry when it comes to Financial analysis and reporting issues.
- Responsible for all financial reporting and analysis
- Bank reconciliations, P&L, G/L, Auditor papers and analysis
- General Accounting functions; Month-end reconciliations (K84)
- Oversee the complete accounting cycle for import and export departments,
including receivables, payables, budget tracing, journal entries, and bank reconciliations.
- Business reporting, general ledger administration and forecasting.
- Auditing accounting files and performed general expenses management.
- Administer the payroll and tax remittances.
- FX Currency conversion
- 3 to 4 years experience in Freight Forwarding in Canada
- Must have strong knowledge of accounting in international freight forwarding
- Detail-conscious, Investigative, fact-finding, forensic approach
- Good knowledge of FX currency conversion
Compensation: Excellent Salary, and Comprehensive Benefits
Please attach your resume to the email generated. The Subject line contains the position title already for you.
Email: [email protected] Email: [email protected]
KEYWORDS: transportation, freight, freight forwarding, air freight, ocean freight, trade, import, export, customs, cargo, CIFFA, CSCB, transborder, crossborder, logistics, project, analyst, pricing, tender, project cargo, heavy lift, oversized, over dimensional, breakbulk, container, shipping, Trucking, Steamship, LCL, FCL, LTL, TL, shipping, customs broker, CCS, CTCS, PLCB, LCB, Licensed Customs Broker, HVS, LVS, RMD, NAFTA, Drawbacks, Refunds, Amends, Rulings, CBSA, CBP, OGD, 3PL, B2, B3, TIB, K32, AMPS, Compliance, Audit, Remissions, Customs Specialist, Customs Consultant, Customs Manager, Customs Rater, Supply Chain, Warehousing, Bonded, Distribution, Sales, Business Development, BDM, Trade Lane, Account Executive, Sales Manager, Far East, Pacific Rim, Inventory Control, Warehousing,