Senior Customs Manager- Customs Broker - Mississauga, ON - Exclusive
Our client is a multinational logistics provider operating in many countries. As a result of growth in Canada, They are hiring for a national leadership role.
You have great communications and organizational skills and the technical knowledge of customs which makes you a well-rounded candidate. You like to be involved and lead through setting a positive example.
This is an opportunity to work both independently and with a dynamic senior executive in growing the company's customs operations across the country. Your expertise, input and counsel in all matters of customs operations and compliance is the foundation for this growth, and you can put your stamp on that progress.
Does this sound like the type of opportunity you are looking for?
• Full responsibility for the company's Customs Brokerage operations in Canada
• Being the go-to expert in the company for all aspects of customs transactions processing and
• Lead, motivate, hire, train and develop all customs staff in the Canadian offices
• Work closely with the IT department in ensuring full compliance with e-Manifest initiatives and all
customs regulatory requirements
• The key liaison between the company and the CBSA, customers and vendors on all related matters
• Accompany sales staff to enhance new business development
• Develop a vision for growth of the customs brokerage service across the country
Qualifications and Experience:
• A Licensed Customs Broker is preferred, CCS designation is essential
• A minimum of 5-10 years (+) of Customs Brokerage management experience is required
• Strong technical knowledge of Rating, Releasing, Tariffs, NAFTA, Refunds, Drawbacks, Refunds,
Amends, Appeals, AMPS, Compliance, Rulings
• Proactive, dedicated to providing excellence of service to customers
• A proven ability to juggle multiple tasks and changing priorities
• Confident, a go-getter, motivated and possessing initiative
What this client offers:
• The environment to create growth with your ideas, knowhow and expertise
• An excellent compensation and benefits package
• An established industry reputation for quality
Compensation: Negotiable, commensurate with experience and track record, full benefits
Please attach your resume to the email generated. The Subject line contains the position title already for you.
Email: email@example.com Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
KEYWORDS: transportation, freight, freight forwarding, air freight, ocean freight, trade, import, export, customs, cargo, CIFFA, CSCB, transborder, crossborder, logistics, project, analyst, pricing, tender, project cargo, heavy lift, oversized, over dimensional, breakbulk, container, shipping, Trucking, Steamship, LCL, FCL, LTL, TL, shipping, customs broker, CCS, CTCS, PLCB, LCB, Licensed Customs Broker, HVS, LVS, RMD, NAFTA, Drawbacks, Refunds, Amends, Rulings, CBSA, CBP, OGD, 3PL, B2, B3, TIB, K32, AMPS, Compliance, Audit, Remissions, Customs Specialist, Customs Consultant, Customs Manager, Customs Rater, Supply Chain, Warehousing, Bonded, Distribution, Sales, Business Development, BDM, Trade Lane, Account Executive, Sales Manager, Far East, Pacific Rim, Inventory Control, Warehousing,