Senior Customs Manager- Customs Broker - Mississauga, ON - Exclusive
Our client, a leading customs broker and global logistics provider is looking for a
process-driven and technologically savvy leader to direct the company's customs
brokerage operations in Canada.
You are passionate about improving operational efficiencies and identifying integration
opportunities involving clients, technology and processes, to maximize customer satisfaction in a cost-effective manner.
You are up to date with current and upcoming changes in the industry, and the part that
modern customs software plays in a rapidly changing marketplace.
This is an opportunity to work with a respected company and with a dynamic senior executive in growing the company's customs operations across the country. Your expertise, input and counsel in all matters of customs operations processes is the foundation for this growth.
Career advancement is open for the successful candidate, and there is a clear
path for progress within the company to assume expanded responsibilities in the future.
Does this sound like the type of opportunity you are looking for?
• Full responsibility for the company's Customs Brokerage operations in Canada
• Being the go-to expert in the company for all aspects of customs transactions processing and
• Lead, motivate, hire, train and develop branch managers
• Work closely with the IT department in ensuring full compliance with e-Manifest initiatives and all
customs regulatory requirements
• The key liaison between the company and the CBSA, customers and vendors on all related matters
• Develop a vision for growth of the customs brokerage service across the country
Qualifications and Experience:
• A Licensed Customs Broker is preferred, CCS or CTCS designation is expected
• A minimum of 10 years (+) of Customs Brokerage experience is required
• Strong technical knowledge of Rating, Releasing, Tariffs, NAFTA, Refunds, Drawbacks, Refunds,
Amends, Appeals, AMPS, Compliance, Rulings
• Proactive, dedicated to providing excellence of service to customers
• A proven ability to juggle multiple tasks and changing priorities
• Confident, a go-getter, motivated and possessing initiative
What this client offers:
• The environment to create growth with your ideas, knowhow and expertise
• An excellent compensation and benefits package
• An established industry reputation for quality
Compensation: Negotiable, commensurate with experience and track record, full benefits
Please attach your resume to the email generated. The Subject line contains the position title already for you.
Email: email@example.com Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
KEYWORDS: transportation, freight, freight forwarding, air freight, ocean freight, trade, import, export, customs, cargo, CIFFA, CSCB, transborder, crossborder, logistics, project, analyst, pricing, tender, project cargo, heavy lift, oversized, over dimensional, breakbulk, container, shipping, Trucking, Steamship, LCL, FCL, LTL, TL, shipping, customs broker, CCS, CTCS, PLCB, LCB, Licensed Customs Broker, HVS, LVS, RMD, NAFTA, Drawbacks, Refunds, Amends, Rulings, CBSA, CBP, OGD, 3PL, B2, B3, TIB, K32, AMPS, Compliance, Audit, Remissions, Customs Specialist, Customs Consultant, Customs Manager, Customs Rater, Supply Chain, Warehousing, Bonded, Distribution, Sales, Business Development, BDM, Trade Lane, Account Executive, Sales Manager, Far East, Pacific Rim, Inventory Control, Warehousing,