Click lighthouse for the Buckley Blog Buy 2017 Salaries
• Audit commercial documents, applying correct HS Tariff codes to ensure accurate duty assessment
• Communicates with the clients to obtain the information and/or documents necessary to complete the B3
• Client follow ups to troubleshoot any issues, using verbal and written communications
• Checks documents for accuracy, verifying country of origin, IOR, OGD regulations requirements
• Treat requests for customer information concerning rates and other customs rules.
• Deals with inquiries of the Ministry concerning previous transactions.
• Identifies and corrects anomalies in the profile of customers in the system.
• Accomplishes the tasks and specific mandates assigned by his superior and/or management
Complies with any requirements of our quality system and undertakes any action designed to
ensure the satisfaction of the client and/or enhance our efficiency and profitability as a company.
Note: This position includes a weekend rotation schedule component and paid after-hours clearances
• 5+ years of rating/releasing experience with CCS or industry equivalent
• Strong organizational skills
• Excellent attention to detail
• Knowledge and interpretation of the customs regulations
• Knowledge of the HS Tariff and the designation and coding of goods
• Professional Status from the CBSA is an asset
• Projects a professiona and positive image to the customer
Compensation: Superior Salary and Benefits Plan, according to industry experience, including
RRSP, Full Medical, Prescription Drug, Dental and Vision care; paid Vacation, holiday and sick days
Please attach your resume to the email generated. The Subject line contains the position title already for you.
Email: firstname.lastname@example.org Email: email@example.com
KEYWORDS: transportation, freight, freight forwarding, air freight, ocean freight, trade, import, export, customs, cargo, CIFFA, CSCB, transborder, crossborder, logistics, project, analyst, pricing, tender, project cargo, heavy lift, oversized, over dimensional, breakbulk, container, shipping, Trucking, Steamship, LCL, FCL, LTL, TL, shipping, customs broker, CCS, CTCS, PLCB, LCB, Licensed Customs Broker, HVS, LVS, RMD, NAFTA, Drawbacks, Refunds, Amends, Rulings, CBSA, CBP, OGD, 3PL, B2, B3, TIB, K32, AMPS, Compliance, Audit, Remissions, Customs Specialist, Customs Consultant, Customs Manager, Customs Rater, Supply Chain, Warehousing, Bonded, Distribution, Sales, Business Development, BDM, Trade Lane, Account Executive, Sales Manager, Far East, Pacific Rim, Inventory Control, Warehousing,