Position: Truck Logistics Coordinator, Burlington, ON
Reporting to the Operations Manager, the Truck Logistics Coordinator is the key contact to manage all of their customers' domestic and cross-border transportation needs. The focus of the position is working with customers, shippers, vendors, and receivers to ensure the most efficient movement of product from origin to final destination.
RESPONSIBILITIES: Full Load Highway Vans is the focus (90%) plus LTL domestic/transborder, in a non-asset based 3PL environment.
• Daily management of all customer files and customer communications
• Maintaining a high level of customer service
• Ensuring shipment tasks are completed accurately and in a timely fashion
• Securement of shipment / transit details with highway, intermodal and rail carriers
• Loading arrangements
• Customs filing
• Document preparation and co-ordination
• Track and trace shipments
• Working cohesively with all other departments within the division
• Communicate with external vendors, suppliers and agents to ensure the timely movement of cargo
• Required to carry an after-hours cell phone to meet the needs of our international customers
Please attach your resume to the email generated. The Subject line contains the position title already for you.
Email: email@example.com Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
KEYWORDS: transportation, freight, freight forwarding, air freight, ocean freight, trade, import, export, customs, cargo, CIFFA, CSCB, transborder, crossborder, logistics, project, analyst, pricing, tender, project cargo, heavy lift, oversized, over dimensional, breakbulk, container, shipping, Trucking, Steamship, LCL, FCL, LTL, TL, shipping, customs broker, CCS, CTCS, PLCB, LCB, Licensed Customs Broker, HVS, LVS, RMD, NAFTA, Drawbacks, Refunds, Amends, Rulings, CBSA, CBP, OGD, 3PL, B2, B3, TIB, K32, AMPS, Compliance, Audit, Remissions, Customs Specialist, Customs Consultant, Customs Manager, Customs Rater, Supply Chain, Warehousing, Bonded, Distribution, Sales, Business Development, BDM, Trade Lane, Account Executive, Sales Manager, Far East, Pacific Rim, Inventory Control, Warehousing,