Account Executive - International Air/Ocean Freight Forwarding - Mississauga, ON - exclusive representation
Our client is a very well-established freight forwarder offering its customers a complete menu
of competitive service offerings in Imports/Exports, Air and Ocean, and related services.
Their focus is hiring an experienced international freight forwarding sales executive to develop new and profitable
revenue streams in the GTA region. To be considered for this newly created opening, you must have a proven track record and be:
- Self-motivated, aggressive, keen and driven to succeed
- A hunter/developer, able to close profitable new business
- A team player; reliable, dedicated and hard working because
this job often requires going the extra mile for customers
• Active listening to determine customer needs and expectations
• Negotiate pricing and prepare professional sales presentations to potential customers
• Prospect, research and develop new customers using a variety of internal
and external leads and resources
• Work collaboratively with internal colleagues to strategize market development plans
• Analyzing changing market trends, competitor offerings, and adjusting sales strategies
to keep pace with these new challenges and changes
Some of the key service strengths include Central and Eastern Europe.
It is desirable to have experience selling air and ocean imports and exports in these regions.
Polish, Hungarian, German or other Central European languages are an asset.
• Post secondary degree preferred but not essential; CIFFA training an asset
• Minimum 3-5 yearsyears new sales development with an established international freight
forwarder in the GTA
• Strong Microsoft Office skills in particular, Excel and PowerPoint.
• Strong communication skills
• A proven track record of sales development in international air/ocean freight imports/exports
• Excellent negotiation skills
• Excellent organizational skills to manage multiple projects and deadlines
• Ability to prioritize tasks
• Ability to work independently
• Highly self motivated
Compensation package is excellent and fully negotiable
Please attach your resume to the email generated. The Subject line contains the position title already for you.
Email: [email protected] Email: [email protected]
Anna Kevin click to Follow Buckley Search Inc.
We post frequent status updates, career articles, and industry information on our LinkedIn Company page.
Serving Freight, Customs and Logistics
Professionals in Canada and the USA.
(416) 865-0695 Toll-free, North America: 1 (866) 996-9984
Buckley Search Inc. serves the Freight, Customs and Logistics sectors throughout North America. Established in 1990, we provide highly experienced guidance in matters of career transition, industry compensation, and represent opportunities with progressive-minded companies seeking talented people for mutual growth. We are the only recruitment firm in Canada that is accepted as an Associate Member of CIFFA and the CSCB.
Click image to access free downloads
KEYWORDS: transportation, freight, freight forwarding, air freight, ocean freight, trade, import, export, customs, cargo, CIFFA, CSCB, transborder, crossborder, logistics, project, analyst, pricing, tender, project cargo, heavy lift, oversized, over dimensional, breakbulk, container, shipping, Trucking, Steamship, Sales, Business Development, BDM, Trade Lane, Account Executive, Sales Manager