Air/Ocean Import/Export Logistics Coordinator/Supervisor - Freight Forwarding - Dorval, QC
Our client, an international freight forwarder, wants to hire a coordinator/supervisor
with import/export, air/ocean experience, with at least 3-5 years experience
in Quebec; a good communicator, handling operations, documentation and
customer service, supervising a small staff.
- International Imports – Air & Ocean for specific customers including arranging delivery appointments, delivery & invoicing.
- International Exports – Air & Ocean – arranging door to port/airport & door to door service as well as invoicing.
- Quoting rates to International Agents as well as local clients.
- Invoicing, billings and related follow ups with suppliers
- Coordinating documentation requirements with air, ocean, and land carriers
- Customer service – following up on shipments on the airlines/shipping lines website to ensure smooth transit to the consignee.
- Work with air & ocean carriers to obtain best costs and service options & provide the same to the clients.
The successful applicant should have:
- Approximately 3-5 Years of Air/Ocean Imports and Exports experience in Quebec
- Knowledge of import/export documentation and procedures
- Good knowledge of Incoterms, cargo insurance and able to calculate profits on files
- Strong time management skills
- Excellent communications skills
- Fluently bilingual preferred
- The compensation is negotiable according to industry experience and qualifications
Please attach your resume to the email generated. The Subject line contains the position title already for you.
Email: [email protected] Email: [email protected]
Anna Kevin click to Follow Buckley Search Inc.
We post frequent status updates, career articles, and industry information on our LinkedIn Company page.
Serving Freight, Customs and Logistics
Professionals in Canada and the USA.
(416) 865-0695 Toll-free, North America: 1 (866) 996-9984
Buckley Search Inc. serves the Freight, Customs and Logistics sectors throughout North America. Established in 1990, we provide highly experienced guidance in matters of career transition, industry compensation, and represent opportunities with progressive-minded companies seeking talented people for mutual growth. We are the only recruitment firm in Canada that is accepted as an Associate Member of CIFFA and the CSCB.
Click image to access free downloads
KEYWORDS: transportation, freight, freight forwarding, air freight, ocean freight, trade, import, export, customs, cargo, CIFFA, CSCB, transborder, crossborder, logistics, project, analyst, pricing, tender, project cargo, heavy lift, oversized, over dimensional, breakbulk, container, shipping, Trucking, Steamship, LCL, FCL, LTL, TL, shipping, customs broker, CCS, CTCS, PLCB, LCB, Licensed Customs Broker, HVS, LVS, RMD, NAFTA, Drawbacks, Refunds, Amends, Rulings, CBSA, CBP, OGD, 3PL, B2, B3, TIB, K32, AMPS, Compliance, Audit, Remissions, Customs Specialist, Customs Consultant, Customs Manager, Customs Rater, Supply Chain, Warehousing, Bonded, Distribution, Sales, Business Development, BDM, Trade Lane, Account Executive, Sales Manager, Far East, Pacific Rim, Inventory Control, Warehousing,