Ocean Exports Coordinator - Freight Forwarding - Mississauga
Our client is a well-established international freight forwarder that has a reputation for providing quality service. As a result of growth, they are seeking to hire a candidate with about 2-4 years experience in ocean exports in an international freight forwarder in Mississauga.
If you are looking to work for a very progressive company that can offer opportunities going forward this may be the role you have been looking for.
This role involves activity specific to export ocean shipments and their related administrative tasks ensuring that clients are pampered through efficient and proactive customer service.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Preparing Ocean Export documentation; FCL and LCL
- Prepare Ocean Bills of Lading, Prepare Advice Notes, Manifests
- Provide rates quotes to the sales department
- Make Bookings with steamship lines and carriers
- Confirm bookings with customers and overseas agents
- Send pre-alerts to customers
- Coordinating/Communicating with overseas agents
- Invoicing/BillingTracking and tracing of containers
- Excellent Customer Service and problem solving skills
- Prefer Degree or Community College Diploma - CIFFA Training an asset
- 2 years or more of Ocean Exports experience in with an international freight forwarder in Canada
- Some knowledge of Letters of Credit is pan asset
- Excellent communication skills; oral and written in English
- Highly motivated with a strong sense of urgency
- Detail-oriented with developed problem-solving skills
- Must be customer service oriented work well in a team
Salary: A competitive salary and benefits package is offered, including substantial bonus, according to experience and qualifications
Please attach your resume to the email generated. The Subject line contains the position title already for you.
Email: [email protected] Email: [email protected]
Anna Kevin click to Follow Buckley Search Inc.
We post frequent status updates, career articles, and industry information on our LinkedIn Company page.
Serving Freight, Customs and Logistics
Professionals in Canada and the USA.
(416) 865-0695 Toll-free, North America: 1 (866) 996-9984
Buckley Search Inc. serves the Freight, Customs and Logistics sectors throughout North America. Established in 1990, we provide highly experienced guidance in matters of career transition, industry compensation, and represent opportunities with progressive-minded companies seeking talented people for mutual growth. We are the only recruitment firm in Canada that is accepted as an Associate Member of CIFFA and the CSCB.
Click image to access free downloads
KEYWORDS: transportation, freight, freight forwarding, air freight, ocean freight, trade, import, export, customs, cargo, CIFFA, CSCB, transborder, crossborder, logistics, project, analyst, pricing, tender, project cargo, heavy lift, oversized, over dimensional, breakbulk, container, shipping, Trucking, Steamship, Sales, Business Development, BDM, Trade Lane, Account Executive, Sales Manager